Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few more details

Mary’s found the coupon from the dress shop that gets me my tux rental for free. That’s a nice savings.

The invitations have been mailed. I think the final count was 26 invitations inviting about 55 people. If you’re expecting one and don’t receive it by the end of this week drop us a line and we’ll look into it.

Even if you told me in person or by e-mail that you will or won’t be attending, please e-mail Mary (her address in on the invitation) since she’s the keeper of the official list.

Remembering that Mary and I both signed a contract with the tour company that we’re only to bring one carry-on-sized suitcase and one day-pack, new pieces of luggage have been purchased. Basically, large Adidas gym bags and the “official” day-packs from Rick Steves. Other recent travel-related purchased include an outlet adapter for the few electronic devices we’ll be packing, inflatable neck pillows for the long flights, and a 16GB SDHC card for my camera. (Which, at 8MP/fine resolution should hold 3500 photos. That should be enough ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment